1 Package Cannelloni Pasta(About 20 Pasta Shells)
2-3 Cups of Pot Cheese*(Recipe here!)
Salt and a Handful of Fresh Culantro(Spanish Cilantro) (To mix in with the Pot Cheese)
4-6 Cups of Spaghetti Sauce with Meat
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese
A Pot of Hot Water
1. Mix some salt and culantro in with the Pot Cheese.
2. Put your Cannelloni Pasta in a bowl and pour hot water over the Pasta.
The goal is to be able to stuff the Cannelloni without breaking them.
3. Stuff the Cannelloni Pasta with the Pot Cheese mixture.
4. Put a layer of Sauce in the bottom of the pot, and then
alternate pasta and sauce until you run out of pasta.
5. Top it with Shredded Cheese.
6. Bring it to a boil on the stove with the lid on.
7. Place the Pot in the Wonderoven and cover it for about 2 hours.
The Montanez Family
L’chaim Pura Vida!
Remember, there are SO many ways to use these types of recipes,
it’s up to you to decide how to make them!
*Can use Cream Cheese or Ricotta Cheese instead.*